Mind Your Home Journey @ Space Factor
Organized by Space Factor Group, the workshop is conducted in a group-based discussion format that enables homeowners to exchange ideas with as well as hear concerns of other homeowners. An interior designer will also be assigned to the group and elaborate further the main speaker’s topic. Some topics we will touch on are;
- what potential issues will likely to occur in the renovation journey,
- what are the various interior design styles,
- how to furnish their home to complement their home design,
- the various types of building materials,
- budgeting their home project,
- learn about home automation and see if it is really worth it,
- as well as how to work with interior design firms to build their dream home.
Held on a Saturday, participants will be provided with a tea break and during which can mingle with the interior designers and various partners to ask questions pertaining to their home design. The speakers for the workshops will include interior designers, building products designers and builders that are integral to completing a home design and renovation project.
- PROGRAMME OUTLINE
12:30 PM -12:45 PM: Registration & Meet the Designers
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM: Home Automation (Group Discussion)
1:15 PM – 1:45 PM: Making Decisions & Solving Problems (Group Discussion)
1:45 PM – 2:15 PM: Design Trends, Tips & Materials (Group Discussion)
2:15 PM – 2:30 PM: Questions & Answer Session
While the workshop is open free to the public, it is limited to 40 participants and attendance is strictly by confirmation of registered participants only.
You will also be assigned to a designer that will discuss with you on how to best proceed on your new home’s design and renovation.
This event is suitable for homeowners that want to get rid of their design envy of their friends’ home and enjoy the exciting journey of building their dream homes (and avoid nightmarish scenarios).